If you are looking for a mission driven agency with generous paid time off, a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent career opportunities then the Mental Health Association of Essex County, Inc. is the place for you.
At MHAEC you will have the opportunity to work with a special team of individuals who are passionate about the mental health field and providing services to those in need. With several successful programs in place, not only are there are opportunities for upward advancement but also lateral transfers, allowing you to continuously grow and develop your career.
We invite you to check out our current employment opportunities and apply today to start your career at a CARF accredited agency.
Current open positions:
- IT Coordinator – position #14 View details
- P/T Pre- School Counselor – position #359 View details
- Advanced Practice Nurse – position #61 View details
- Case Manager (BA) – position #62 View details
- Sr. Employment Specialist – position #804 View details
- Case Manager II – position #234 View details
- Recovery Counselor – position #’s 602 & 606
Candidates must possess a valid Drivers License. When applying please include position #.
33 S. Fullerton Ave.
Montclair, NJ 07042
You may also use this form to submit your resume.